Thank you everyone who participated in the 2014 Kevin Ollie Basketball Camp! We hope you had a great experience and improved your game. Dates for the 2015 Kevin Ollie Basketball Camp will be posted here and on our Facebook page as soon as we know!
Eight GREAT Reasons to Attend the Kevin Ollie Basketball Camp:
- Coach Ollie is considered to be one of the great young college basketball coaches in the United States with a .743 winning percentage and an NCAA National Championship this year! Only one other coach in NCAA history has won a National Championship in his second season.
- Coach Ollie played for and coached with Hall of Fame Coach – Jim Calhoun – one of the very best coaches ever to have led a college program. Coach Ollie also played for great coaches for 13 years in the NBA – coaches like Hall of Famer Larry Brown.
- Coach Ollie was teammates in the NBA with some of the best players in NBA history – including LeBron James and Kevin Durant! They talk openly of their admiration for Coach.
- Coach Ollie and his team of coaches create the drills and instructions that your camper will be tackling every day.
- Campers will get the chance to play basketball against boys their age from across the country in storied Gampel Pavilion on the UConn campus – home of Connecticut Basketball for the men and women at UConn.
- A large number of coaches means your boy will learn a lot of basketball. The Kevin Ollie Basketball Camp prides itself on having at least one basketball coach for every ten campers.
- Coach Ollie will bring a number of basketball celebrity guests to each session of camp to teach as well as enhance your guy’s basketball experience.
- There are few better places for a basketball camp in the United States than the UConn Campus in Storrs, Connecticut!
Please check out the pages of this website – our information should answer all of your questions. We also invite you to email us or call our camp office at 860-674-1500.