We have the dates for the 2015 Kevin Ollie Basketball Camp!!
Session 1 – June 25th – 28th.
Session 2 – June 30th – July 3rd.
There is an early bird discount of $40 off for campers whho register before January 12th. This discount will end January 11th and midnight!!
Eight GREAT Reasons to Attend the Kevin Ollie Basketball Camp:
- Coach Ollie is considered to be one of the great young college basketball coaches in the United States with a .743 winning percentage and an NCAA National Championship this year! Only one other coach in NCAA history has won a National Championship in his second season.
- Coach Ollie played for and coached with Hall of Fame Coach – Jim Calhoun – one of the very best coaches ever to have led a college program. Coach Ollie also played for great coaches for 13 years in the NBA – coaches like Hall of Famer Larry Brown.
- Coach Ollie was teammates in the NBA with some of the best players in NBA history – including LeBron James and Kevin Durant! They talk openly of their admiration for Coach.
- Coach Ollie and his team of coaches create the drills and instructions that your camper will be tackling every day.
- Campers will get the chance to play basketball against boys their age from across the country in storied Gampel Pavilion on the UConn campus – home of Connecticut Basketball for the men and women at UConn.
- A large number of coaches means your boy will learn a lot of basketball. The Kevin Ollie Basketball Camp prides itself on having at least one basketball coach for every ten campers.
- Coach Ollie will bring a number of basketball celebrity guests to each session of camp to teach as well as enhance your guy’s basketball experience.
- There are few better places for a basketball camp in the United States than the UConn Campus in Storrs, Connecticut!
Please check out the pages of this website – our information should answer all of your questions. We also invite you to email us or call our camp office at 860-674-1500.